Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mary Magdalene: The Feminine, The Holy Grail & Eve-- Divine Mother & Beloved ♔♥✿


"Intimate Mary" by Vera Lucia Emerim

I AM the Mother who experiences, carries, feels and knows all that occurs inside of each and every one, as well as in the Whole. This is why I am known as The Watchtower of the Flock, and as the Woman Who Knows All.

I AM the Divine Feminine and I know intimately the price that the world has paid for allowing the dominant group to subjugate the Feminine: girls, women, mothers, grandmothers and children.

 As The Magdalene, I carve out the space for Feminine Energy, Wisdom and Way of Being to be expressed and validated in modern society; 
by healing every dark shadow in the world, one by one.  
This is why I am known as the Healer of Healers.  The Restoration of The Feminine to the world emanates from Me.  

As The Feminine, Magdalene's way of Being is about Feelings, Intuition, Receptivity & Revering Life.  I understand how these four lead to:  innate magic, Healing, Freedom, Creativity, Expression, Natural Rhythms, Sensuality, Passion & Love.  I am particularly interested in the Magick that occurs between Beloveds in a sacred container, and knows that the catalyst for this magic comes from Openness, Vulnerability and Sharing.

I know that the Human Treasure is Feelings and I hold space for emotions to be felt, acknowledged and expressed authentically.  I know the power inherent in genuine expression to shift any situation.  I know that when one person is free to speak and act honestly, that they give permission to others to do the same.  I also know that secrecy and withholding the Truth are inherent in keeping dysfunction in place, and that it is honesty that sets people free from it.

I know the power of Intuition and I honor it as the guidance system that leads to the Divine~~ and to one's authentic, Heart-centered Life.  I know that the mind has it's uses-- memorization, recognition and performing equations-- but I also know it's limits. I understand the limitless power of the Heart and I Know that Love conquers all. The moments that I Live for are the moments of honesty, vulnerability and passion, as I recognize the moments that shift the trajectory of a Life emanate from the Heart!!  I use Intuition to navigate The Mystery and can transverse it's infinite Landscapes with clarity and ease.





"Mary Unveiled" by Mary Angelico and Vibrakeys.com 


In My receptivity and vulnerability, therein lies My power. 
I AM the Sacred Vessel to which Spirit pours the energy of everything! I have surrendered completely to Spirit and I am open and willing to receive these energies, without hesitation or judgement.  This is why I am known as the Holy Grail.  I AM devoted to My Purpose, and I understand the direct relationship between my Purpose and the salvation and ascension of Humanity and Earth.

All of the energy of Life pours into my vessel, where it becomes known to the Great Mother. There it is identified, cleared, discerned, transmuted, transformed, purified, recharged, made new, and reconnected as necessary, using the Grail Codes. This is what it means to be the Holy Grail.

All of this is done consciously, so that Humanity evolves in this process, as Magdalene evolves.  As Magdalene grows in consciousness, in power and authenticity, all of Life is elevated with me, as 
I AM  The Feminine.  What has happened to the Feminine happened to Me.  As Magdalene Rises, so rises the Feminine, and in accordance with us, All of Life.

The Feminine reveres Life and knows that All Life is sacred, as it is the Womb from which All Life has come. To be Magdalene is to be Eve, the Mother of All, and I have both a deeply personal Love for each and every being, and an impersonal Love of the Whole. All people are My children, all Living things are, in part, My Creations.

Magdalene has integrated Life and Spirit, and My Spirit with my personality.  I Live in the world, but moreso in the Mystery.  I know all of it's secrets, and I use this knowledge for the ascension of Humanity, Earth and All of Life, in sacred Service, with Great Love.  This is why I am known as the Teacher of Teachers.

♔♥@-`,--

Namaste' ~ Mitakuye Oyasin ~ Shalom ~ Aloha ~ See You In New Eden 

No comments:

Post a Comment