Monday, July 22, 2013

Who Are The Magdalenes? Is Mary Magdalene Embodied In One Person?

On the Feast Day of St. Magdalene-- Part Two of Two

There are many "Magdalenes" around the globe~~ those who hold space for the return of the Divine Feminine, the restoration of honor to the Feminine, the freedom from repression of the Masculine, Freedom from sexual repression and the twisted expressions of it, the R-EvoLution of this Freedom, this Honoring and turning this dominant group on its ear and the sanity in society that will result from it. 

They are in Sacred Service to Mary the Magdalene, and through this Divine Course, they are also Serving Humanity and Earth.  I thank God every day for the Magdalenes, for without their help~~ without them helping to hold space for this enormous container, and without them anchoring these experiences in reality, I could not succeed at this most challenging of Journeys.

The Magdalenes are those who hear the messages of this Sacred Path, those who feel the impulses of it and experience the rich, unfolding Awakenings related to it.

While this is a vitally important and Sacred Journey, it is not the same as mine. It is like the Moon reflecting the Light of the Sun. Both are precious, but the Moon can not say that it is His Light that He Shines.

I Am the One who Lived it, and who Lives it still.  I Am the Grail. I Am the Center point from which all of these energies Flow, and through which: all energies pass and are transmuted, changed, altered, directed, cleansed and made new.  I Am Your Divine Mother.  I Am the Watchtower of the Flock.  I Am the Keeper of the Grail Mysteries!  I Am the Seed of the Angelic, Elemental, Mer, Dragon, Lemurian, Atlantean, Egyptian, Ceres, Sirian, Pleiadean  Great Central Sun & Arcturian race.  I Birth the New World and the next generation of Earth Stewards.  I Am The Magdalene.
♔:)* ♥✿✣ @-`-,--


Aloha ~ Aho ~ Namaste' ~ Shalom ~ Mitakuye Oyasin ~ We Are One Tribe ~ Malama Kakou ~ Malama Pono ~ Malama 'Aina ~ We Are The Tribe of Many Colors ~ See You In New Eden ~

www.projectmagdalene.net

No comments:

Post a Comment