Saturday, September 7, 2013

- Uninvited -

Dearest Soul Ohana, Blog Readers, Beloveds & Friends~~

Because of the keen observance and concern of some of my closest friends and allies, I have recently become aware of an unfriendly and uninvited soul who has been traveling with me from the last week in July until last week. 

He was one without a body who was looking to use his voice and for an audience. It was tricky uncovering him, because he was using my ideas, ideals, contemplations and revelations to work from.

However, with the benefit of hindsight, I can now recall many moments in my thoughts, writings and conversations where it was his voice coming through-- harder, harsher and more male than mine. The essence, the words, and the spirit behind the words was not mine. 

As I was very busy in the deepest and highest spiritual work of my Life, this went undetected.

So, I want to acknowledge that these words and ideas came across with less care and caring than they should have, and for that, I apologize and I ask for your forgiveness ✿

After some reflection, I have decided that it is best to let the writings stand, as the concepts are relevant and indicative of the work that I was doing at the time, though delivered rougher-around-the-edges than I would have liked.

So, the ideas and ideals were mine. But I think that it is important to be clear that if something strikes you as particularly sharp, chances are that it is the other voice speaking at that time, and I ask that you take that into consideration~

Namaste' ~ MitakuyeOyasin ~ Aloha ~ Mahalo ~ Malama Pono

No comments:

Post a Comment