Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Children To Usher in the New Consciousness


I have realized that I was 9 mos. pregnant when we were banished from Eden, with Norea (The Incorruptible One, The White Star Light of the Everlasting Light).☼☆  She would have been the most blessed child!  Absolute Angel. Her energy was still there as she was in my Womb, but not the full effect as she was not yet born.

We had Cain & Able after we were banished.  (What crap names! We'll do much better the next time around!) ;)  Their awful names and fates of course were the reflection of our separation, utter loss, pain of banishment.

Eden has always been a little confusing to me in terms of space and time. I was shown (while I was taking a bath) that it was literally locked into a plane, separated from Time & Space, after we were banished. It still floats in a perfect square above-- it is being held in suspension.

Ra. was actually the First Adam.  It was He & I who came to the earth initially and we made the colors, stones, plants, etc.  It's a long story, but the creation was polluted by dark energy and when Ra. emerged from The Womb of the Earth (after 275 years of incubation), he was already Satan.

Zachary Sitchin wrote about 6 extinctions on earth.  I am not yet sure exactly when The Garden of Eden fits into those~~ or if it even does.  I feel that it was after R & I, but it is still incubating. 

When Adam(a) & I have a child in New Eden, He? (or She) will be 
the completion of what Norea would have been to The Garden of Eden. ♥♥♥

**Sun & Moon's Baby Maya will be the completion of New Lemuria, and Yin & Yang's babe will be the completion of New Atlantis!!!! #SuperCool *:) Together~ we'll be in Heaven upon Heaven upon Heaven!!!

#SeeYouInNewEden


No comments:

Post a Comment