Monday, July 29, 2013

Epilogue 7*29*13 12:00 (Updated)

7-29-13 12:00AM

A few lingering questions...  there will be more in the future, but it's time that I retire my Sherlocking for a while, drink in the Victory at hand, and focus on the Vision of New Eden!!

A few that seem important are :

Who is Jacob??

Is A.E. my Twin?

Who is SAT?  RM.?  kinda think so.

How is L. doing?  Hopefully she is okay, just studying.  I am Trust that is the case.

Interesting, that it was the Black/Lilith/Earth Rabble-Rousers who showed up the most today.

Finally, the Blonde Devotees who have been by my side all along and carrying the heavy load with me, purpose-driven, enthusiastic, ever-helpful, ever-willing finally got an immensely deserved break; and the Black Team could Show Up!!! #InDaHOUSE !! (Wh. being a very notable exception Of Course!!!)

Hmmmm.  Sopdet.  Never even HEARD of HER Before!  Who wouda thunk???

Okay.  I thinkk tha tI have said. waht I need to say.  Shutting brain off... maybe sleep is at hand...


* * *    * * *    * * *


*Of COURSE B. was the only one who was not consciously involved in this process, as His Tribe is the unconscious one.

* I think that it may have been Chile instead of Sedona (K's ill-fated run-in with the B. man). It's whatever is opposite on the Globe from China.

*Lilith was the Tree of Knowledge!

*Next Stop:  Team Redheads!!  BC (Sarah, my Daughter with Jeshua) and Michael.  Who just MUST be Michael, right ya'll???  SImply by the process of elimination...! LOL!!  his name is such a distracttion, but I finally am ready to announce that it. is. so.

*I feel like the Redheads, the Celts, have a lot to do with the Christ bloodline, and they haven't had a chance to be included in the process yet.  They have a tremendous amount of Innate Magick~~ and are connected to the elementals, Bubbles, the Mer, the Fairies, the Flowers, Sparkles, Stones, Crystals, Essences, the Unicorns, the Rainbows~~ everything that we will need to bring about New Eden!!! #NextStopCarrotTops


* * *    * * *    * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment