Friday, July 26, 2013

THE EVERLASTING LIGHT & THE TREE OF LIFE


THE EVERLASTING LIGHT is the Divine Alchemy of White & Gold Light. The White Star Light of Consciousness, Purity & Information, and the Golden Christ Light of Life, Ripening, the Personal Relationship to the Sacred and the Rich~~ perfectly intertwined in the Dantian of The Incorruptible One.

The Everlasting Light is the Spark that has quietly and secretly kept Life Alive from Original Eden, waiting for the moment of Human Evolution when the darkness had been put to rest and the amount of Golden Christ Light had found a readiness & willingness to be Expressed and received by Humanity.

Essentially, we had to Earn Her Presence. And Deserve Her. There was one final key to unlock Eden, and She held it.


The Golden Christ Light and White Star Light was nearly bursting out of Her Dantian, and the movement and mixtures of energy going on inside of her was enough to keep many people from sleeping. It was ready to be released, and She needed a place to put it!!

She stood outside the earth and fed it into the Earth Grid, recharging it and it glowed in response.


As She did so, I was feeling very sad, and my head lowered. I was filled with doubt and fears and insecurities. Jeshua appeared, not in His Golden Light, but in Auric, soft, smooth white spirit form. He covered and held the whole earth in this smooth and comforting energy. 

{Him, not Her}

I was sad and depressed, when I should have been so happy!  It felt wonderful, but I could hardly keep my head up. Her Purity had triggered something inside of me. Being in Her Presence and His brought up my core shadow:  Abandonment and Insecurity. 


He pulled up my chin with His hand. "Hold your head up!" He said. "You have so much to be proud of!! I could not do what I do without you doing what you do!  You have nothing to prove to anyone!!  Don't allow anyone make you feel less than. Never doubt your Worth or my Love for You!!"



In that moment, watching the EVERLASTING LIGHT filling the earth, I feared, I wondered, 'Is She the Magdalene?' 'Then Who Am I?' 'Who Am I To You??'  I had known for some time who I was, and was confident in it most of the time. But my sadness about the lack of His Presence in my experience was weighing on me so heavily.

It had been such a long road, and He had not helped me with this work~~ at all!!  I had some resentments about that.  I realize that He had given so much over 2000 years ago, but I had helped Him! So much!!  I had given everything that I had to give then, and I was still... 


He finally could come to me in this form, because the final piece of the division between Earth & Sun in New Atlantis had at last been cleared~~ thanks to Norea. When the Sun's involvement had been blocked from the Earth~ so had The Son's!! ☼

Now He Could come, and He Had!!  We were finally together again~~ working as One. ♥♥

He came to me so tenderly and told me that no, She was not the Magdalene, that She was Norea. The Incorruptible. ☼ ♥ ॐ

I knew that, but it helped so much to hear it from Him. He assured me that I was The Magdalene.  Again, He told me to lift my head. 

Feeling stronger, He peeled layer after layer off of me. It was the most amazing feeling, stripping away the heaviness and all that no longer served that I was ready to release.

"I don't know if I should say this," She said. "What's that?" I asked. "I see you 9 months pregnant." She said. I laughed, as this was not the least bit surprising to me. "I know that," I said,
"I can't be a Seed of a Generation without being Pregnant!!"




As He peeled the layers off of me, She saw a ball of mud, that She described as 'Mayan mud'. She said that this was what people had been made out of in the past, but that it was no longer working. She saw the shape of a person in glass.



She said that there was a Seed in it in the abdomen area. I perked right up when I heard that~~ "A SEED?" I said louder than I intended. "Yes" She confirmed. "At my Essence, that Is what I have said for a long time. That I Am a Seed!!" 

He was filling in my Auric Field with His white, smooth light. I was feeling more complete, full and resolute than I ever had before. This was the Mother's Milk that I had always craved.

She saw some Lilikoi vines that needed unwinding and did so.

Then, she saw the seedling turn into a plant, and so did I. I started to cry. It immediately turned from a plant into a twig, into a Vine and into a TREE~~!!!!!  I started to bawl.




I knew immediately what this was~~ it extended past my head and filled out well beyond my shoulders. It took me a while to say it, but I finally managed the words. "I AM THE TREE OF LIFE!" I said, with a quality in my Voice that had not been there before.

"I was going to say that," She said. And then She cried too. "You Are Eve and I Am Norea" She said. "I know," I said.



We have finally exited the cycle of the Tree of Knowledge and Begun the Era of the TREE OF LIFE!! 

"It's a lot to take in," she added... and drifted off into processing and integrating.

I had been expecting it all along. Waiting for this moment for my entire Life!  For my Entire Lives, that Is!!

Now I really let the tears flow~~ and basked in this energy for a few hours before doing anything else. ♔♥✿





#SevenTwentySixThirteen #TREEOFLIFE #SeeYouInNewEden !!

No comments:

Post a Comment