Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Love Being A Woman ♥ ✿ @-`-,---



I like when my hair falls in a spiral near my face 
I like matching my occasion to my skirt length
I like going from jeans to sparkles, sari or fringe

I like smelling of lily of the valley, myrrh & rose
I like glitter on my hair, shoulders and nose
I like expressing my mood with the color of my toes




I line my eyes intense like a pharaoh
or softly mischievous in a bunny-rabbit pose
I like matching my eye lids to my clothes




HENRI DE TOULOUSE-LAUTREC

I like faux lashes, stockings & come-hither heels
I like how silk, fur, cashmere and velvet feels
I like shimmer, feathers, sequins and stones






I like changing my lips from rose to raisin or red
I like languishing in my bed
I like peek-a-boo wraps and jaw-dropping lingerie

I like the pink moistness of my skin after I bathe
I like the smoothness of my skin when I shave
I like how my skin glows when I am generous with oil~

I Love Being A Woman 
 ✿ @-`-,--

No comments:

Post a Comment